five years of development time behind it, Cane Creek's much anticipated
first suspension fork has been a long time coming. Introducing the
HELM. This fork features high & low speed compression adjustment,
low speed rebound adjustment, accessory free air volume adjustment, independent positive & negative air chambers, and the easy to use D-LOC axle system.
factory set at 160mm. Optimised for 140-170mm of travel. Can be
adjusted (internally) from 170mm down to 100mm. You get 2x 10mm spacers
in the box.
- 35mm stanchions.
- 15mm thru-axle.
- 15mm x 110 Boost Spacing (can be spaced down to fit non-Boost forks)
- 44mm offset.
- High and low speed compression adjustment.
- Low speed rebound adjustment.
- Positive and negative air springs.
- Internal adjustment for tuning the ramp-up (or not) of the end-stroke.
- Closed cartridge mono-tube damper.
- 2,070g claimed weight.
- Clearance up to 2.6" tires